Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 219

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room~ Part 2...And the Chat continues...

  1. #101
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi Everyone!
    I had a good time as well. I wanted to stay longer but a had to get my Saturday night [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] on! LOL! Anyway I wish Charlie could have made it in. I'm glad Gus made it.

    Dawn, good luck with the writing.

    You guys have a great day!
    JetRnk (who is freezing right now) I can't stand cold weather! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #102
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks JetRnk!
    That gosh darn Chat Room Spirit sure had it in for me that night, that's for sure!
    I was only able to get in and chat for a short while but I was glad to see you there!
    Cherie is so cool to come a-chatting two Chaturdays in a row like that!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee>
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #103
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="5">Chat Room Links</font>

    Old Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

    New Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1


    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

    <font color="blue">CCome one; CCome all!
    <font size="4">Saturdays at 8:30 PM Eastern Time</font>
    usually!</font>

    <font color="green">We generally use the OLD chat room BTW!</font>

  4. #104
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you so much Cherie Currie, and Gus. I have already talked with a few people around me and they are telling me to go for it as well. My Mom told me last night "well I told you that a long time ago". I told her that she needs to be strong through out this because it will bring a lot of things back for her. I also got some advise from my bosses at work who said that they would help me. Well I will keep you posted.
    Thanks again
    Dawn

  5. #105
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boys and Girls,
    It has been 6 and 11/12ths days since we last braved the wrath of the spirit of the chat, and entered into the new room. For those of us lucky enough to be allowed in, We were rewarded again by the presence of Cherie for the second week in a row. We were barely able to keep our chat within the legal limits of fun.
    Tonight, As of 4:45 bean field time, I was able to easily open doors and enter both old and new rooms. So I shall wait patiently as the clock slowly counts down the time for everyone to make his or her way to <font color="red">The Cherie Currie Chat Room</font>
    <marquee><font color="red">The Boy Named Ella</font></marquee>

    ps. I believe Cherie has better luck entering the ?New Room?

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 29, 2003 06:13 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  6. #106
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I couldn't join you guys last night. I had a birthday party to go to. I should have stayed home. Because I am feeling it this morning. I have to stay away from the Jagger Bombs. I was also celebrating Cherie and Marie's birhtday too. Don't worry I wasn't driving, I had my husband come pick me up. I think I am gonna go back to bed now. Talk to you all later
    Dawn [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I swung by the old chat room around 8:40 but no one waas around. Maybe nextime. Enjoy the week.

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Stormia's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hello everyone,
    I am very new here, just registered tonight after a visit to the chat room. It is a very nice chat room and everyone was wonderful. Often times it's hard to enter chats without worry that people might be cliquish. I felt welcomed right away here. I hope everyone is having a great week-end and I would love to chat again. Have a great night, sweet dreams. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #109
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stingray69 (AKA Eric), Ellanoize (AKA Rog) and Gus Danger (AKA Gus) were joined tonight by Cherie in an exciting evening of chat. We discussed a wide range of topics tonight including; Thanksgiving dinner, art projects, Christmas shopping, Birthdays, and fish aquariums among other things. Cherie had other things planned so she left us after about an hour or so. As the rest of us were getting ready to say our goodnights, we were joined by a newbie, Stormia, who stuck around and kept me company for a bit.

  10. #110
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Stormia, I'm glad to see you got registered and I welcome you to the board!
    Thanks for your kind words. I enjoyed chatting it up with you and Ellanoise (Rog) and I'm glad you two kept going after I had to leave.
    No cliquish peeps around these parts. Just a happy-go-lucky bunch of Cherie Currie fans who have become friends, basking in her glow, right here on this here message board!

    Eric and Rog and I were so happy to see Cherie in the NEW chat room again! This was her third Chaturday in a row and "Birthday's Eve" to boot! God! She's amazing!
    I would say, on a fun-scale of one to ten, Cherie's 3rd visit rated about a million!!! At least!!!
    Hey guys.....HOW can we BE so lucky!!!! Sorry Charlie. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    It was only taking 5 minutes for the applet to load for me this time. A marked improvement over last Chaturday's 20 minute load time! My screen did freeze up once and so I didn't get to say goodbye to Cherie but I got to say HELLO so I ain't complaining!

    It means a lot to us Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks for making it ANOTHER Chaturday to remember!!!

    More later folks!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic